“Our success depends on our Clients’ success”, supposes ALTHAUS Group Managing Partner Rostislav Shatenok. Aiming at providing support in finding the best solutions to problems the business is facing ALTHAUS Group presents a new practice – Strategy and Operations. The practice area will be headed by the new Partner Herman Shekhovtsev.
Herman has more than 20 years’ experience in management, including crisis bailout plans implementation, management systems development, processes reengineering, company structures transformation, corporate culture forming.
Before joining ALTHAUS Group he headed large machinery, construction, lumber, transportation and logistics and FMCG distribution companies.
ALTHAUS Group Managing Partner Rostislav Shatenok commented on the new appointment: “New practice launch is an important step in the company’s development. It is the response to our clients growing demand in business efficiency increase. I am confident that Herman’s successful management experience and vast industry practice will serve the problem solving best.
Within the framework of the new practice ALTHAUS Group will render the following services:
- Strategy development
- Company restructuring, Identification and elimination of functions duplication
- Incentive programs reengineering
- Supply chains optimization, Purchases reengineering
- Debottlenecking, identification and elimination of strategic growth limitations, points of increase detection
- Strategic cost-cutting
- Crisis management
- Business processes reengineering and optimization
- Commercial efficiency improvement
- Project and change management
- Problem-solving in abnormal situations
You may find more details on ALTHAUS Group services in our presentation.