- Moscow State Institute of International Relations run by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, major in Law
- Russian State University for the Humanities, major in History of Art
- Georgetown University, Master of Laws, L.L. M.
- Corporate Law
- Natalia has a profound experience in supporting M&A transactions (including the acquisition of 100% shares of Uranium One Inc., Canada, publicly traded in Australia), project and corporate fundraising, providing legal advice for corporate procedures
- Prior to joining ALTHAUS, Natalia spent over 7 years in the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom and provided legal support for the Corporation’s foreign affiliate (in the Netherlands), for foreign assets acquisition, and for investment project management of the Corporation’s «third business core.»
- For some years, Natalia worked at a private investment company SUN Capital Partners Consultants Ltd. (the Moscow branch) and provided legal advice for private customers