- This practice focuses on structuring and supporting complex real estate projects, due diligence procedures and contractual work. We advise the largest Russian developers, banks and other institutional investors, private companies, industrial and agricultural groups on land law and town planning matters, real estate financing.
What we are looking for
- Higher education (Law) at leading Russian universities
- Post-graduate degree/qualification with foreign universities is an advantage
- Advance knowledge of Land law and real estate regulations
- At least 3 years of work experience with a law firm, BIG4, or investment fund in the field of real estate
- Knowledge of English (Upper-intermediate)
- Strong sense of responsibility for the result
- Experience in giving legal support to cross-border projects, working with EPC contracts, FIDIC standard documentation is an advantage
What we offer
- Formal employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation from the first working day
- Salary payments without delays twice a month
- Open and clear career track
- Unlimited opportunity to grow professionally
- Opportunity to take part in international projects. English law team is led by an experienced qualified counsel based in London
- Professional and personal performance skills training in the WTS Global network, as well as in-house training
- Friendly team of top-notch experts
- Voluntary medical insurance after a probationary period
- Various corporate events and programs
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely (candidates from regions are also considered)
- Comfortable kitchen with dining area, tea and coffee in the office
- Spacious office located 5 minutes from the Tekhnopark metro station, and with a view of the embankment
Your CV will be reviewed during the two weeks from the moment it was received. If your qualifications and wishes meet the requirements our human resources department will be in contact with you.
The absence of an answer after the expiration of the above period means that, unfortunately, today we cannot offer you this vacancy. We will save your CV in a database so that in the future we will be able to offer you other vacancies that match your qualifications.