- Lomonosov Moscow State University, masters in Financial Economics (diploma with honors)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private placements
- IPO Advisory
- Private equity investments
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Business valuation
- Investment strategy
- Joint ventures and strategic partnerships
- Ivan possesses over 13 years of experience in investment decision making business, both on the sell-side as an investment banker and on the buy-side as a principal investor, as well as solid experience of new projects’ origination. Ivan has successfully closed over 35 deals across a wide spectrum of services – buy- and sell-side M&A, debt and equity fundraising, private placements, IPO advisory, restructuring, privatization and launch of “greenfield” projects, including several deals of above $1bn value and over 10 deal with the value above $100m
- Ivan has experience in such industries as TMT, Internet, E-Commerce, Retail, Metals and mining, Logistics, Utilities and Trasportation infrastructure, Agriculture, Automotive, Machinery and others.
- Prior to joining ALTHAUS Group Ivan served as a Managing Director at VEB where he handled origination and evaluation of new projects, Investment Advisor to Deputy Chairman of the Management Board at Renova (management of Russian assets perimeter and new investments), Assistant Director at Rothschild (full range of investment banking services), M&A Director at independent investment banks and as an Associate at the Sputnik Group (private equity and special situations).