- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, major in Mathematical Economist
- Diploma on occupational retraining in Business Valuation from Institute for Vocational Education and Training
- Existing member of Expert Council Self-Regulating Association of Valuators
- mining industry
- financial sector
- Elena has over 5 years of experience in business valuation and preparation of financial models with major Russian consultancies.
- Her key competencies include: coordination of valuation and financial modeling projects for international corporate customers, government-owned companies, banks, and investment funds.
- She has successfully implemented more than 100 market/fair value projects for various purposes.