ALTHAUS is a leading Russian consulting firm with a team of over 160 professionals in finance, tax, law, appraisal, and engineering. ALTHAUS is an exclusive partner of WTS Global network in Russia.
We have been providing comprehensive services to major state-controlled enterprises, diversified holdings, industrial companies, investment funds, as well as private customers.
Expertise and qualification of ALTHAUS is recognized by reputable international and national rating agencies, including The Legal 500, Best Lawyers, Chambers&Partners, IFLR1000, Pravo.ru, International Tax Review, RAEX, PREQVECA, Mergers.ru
Mission of ALTHAUS is to prepare new leaders of Russian economy by developing young talents both professionally and personally. We see our role in:
- finding the best young talents among students of the country’s major universities
- creating environment for unlimited professional and personal growth of our employees through participation in the company’s interdisciplinary and integrated projects in an atmosphere of goodwill, ingenuity and creativity, team spirit and positive mood
- applying and adapting global best practices for organizing work of consulting companies and for continuous training and development of employee
Our motto is “Ahead of progress”, as we strive to be at the forefront of all innovation in economic, legal and technological fields. We are always open to using new approaches to organizing our work; we are ready for new challenges our clients have to face due to the ever more complicated regulation in most industries, digitalization of the economy, and blurring of the country borders in business.
- Comprehensive due diligence (financial, tax, legal, and technology) and legal support for transactions both under the Russian and English law
- Tax advisory in Russian and international taxation
- Services related to transfer pricing
- Tax services for private customers (within ALTHAUS Private Tax practice)
- Legal advice in intellectual property and digital technology
- Support of tax and court disputes
- Advice on bankruptcy issues and comprehensive support for projects to recover non-performing assets
- Valuation, financial modelling, and business planning
- Financial outsourcing and IFRS services
- Investment and construction consulting, including financial and technical supervision
- Comprehensive support for infrastructure and PPP projects (drafting concession agreements, developing financial models, and supporting the construction part of the project)
- Focus on client’s interests and expectations
- Involving competent professionals in our projects
- Comprehensive view of the tasks
Due to the comprehensive approach of ALTHAUS, our clients do not need to bring any other resources into play in order to implement their projects. This way, they can optimize time and cash costs of such projects that required external counsel.