- Lomonosov Moscow State University– major in Law
- Master of Laws (LLM) at the University of London (UCL, Queen Mary)
- Joint Ventures
- Has substantial experience in advising clients on corporate law matters, M&A transactions, legal structuring and the establishment of joint ventures, legal support regarding various commercial transactions
- He gained significant record of conducting legal due diligence of target companies and other assets, structuring of domestic and cross-border transactions, participation in negotiations, preparation of legal documents for transactions, drafting of corporate documentation for the purposes of structuring of control and governance in large business groups.
- Before joining ALTHAUS Group worked for a large Russian law firm, a Big Four company and as an in-house lawyer for one of the largest Russian retailers.