- Higher School of Economics – major in Law
- Individual Tax Planning in different jurisdictions
- International Tax Planning and Structuring
- Foreign companies restructuring
- Tax declarations and reporting
- Tax and currency residency
- has over 10 years of experience in professional services includes expertise in transactions structuring, Russian and international tax compliance and advisory services for private and corporate clients.
- Negotiation with Private Banking divisions of biggest Russian and international banks in respect of tax and law issues; transactions of banking and fund institutions.
- Before joining ALTHAUS Group worked in the Private Banking department of one of the largest Russian private bank holdings where he was responsible for the institutional client relations (including foreign banks, funds, trusts, family offices and asset management companies).
- Provided advisory services within the areas of Tax, Law and M&A transactions. Worked in the Russian office of a foreign provider of registration services, was responsible for client relations in Russia, business structuring advisory services, opening bank accounts and planning of transactions.